Friday, September 30, 2005 @ 12:56 PM
7 things that scare me:1. GHOST!!!!
2. insects! (freak me out!)
3. animals! (i love them but jus afraid they approach me! i'll scream!)
4. insects and worms *except ants!
5. BIRDS! *í scare of their shits can?!
6. horrible toilets can?
7. qiuyi
7 things I like the most about me:1. my hair
2. my hand
3. my ear
4. my teeeth * help me to eat
5. my stomach
6. my waist?
7. nose and tongue? *allow me to smell and taste fooood! whahahhaha
7 things I hate the most about me:1. my characters
2. my eyes
3. my skins
4. my voice
5. my brain
6. fingers
7. foots
7 most important things in my room: 1. my phone
2. my laptop
3. my comics
4. my photos
5. my bed
6. my blanket
7. my bao beis!
7 random facts about me:1. i'm a ger
2. my name is qiuyi
3. i hate troubles and quarrels!
4. a daydreamer
5. has a very blur look!
6. love to spend money!
7. love cuties!
7 things I plan to do before I die:1. tour around the world! *esp japan, venice
2. to have a daughter and a son!
3. have a shuai shuai and rich prince charmin!
4. have a mini cooper of my own!
5. to be with my beloved
6. to have a goood careeeeeeeeeer!
7. alrite.. maybe livin in a bungalow?!
7 things I can do:1. scold ppl?
2. hit ppl?
3. sleeeeeeeeeep?
4. spend all my pay within one day
5. make him heartbreak within one hour
6. play the sims 2 for da whole day
7. read comics for da whole day!!
7 things I can't do:1. stop myself from sleeeping
2. control one's feeelings
3. read your mind
4. sports
5. programming
6. be more responsible
7. mean *awwwwwww.. i'm jus too good =(
7 things I say the most:1. sian diao
2. shit lor
3. ji dan
4. wo gen ni jiang.. er..
5. sorry
6. idiot
7. i forgot wat i wan to say already
7 celeb crushes:1. Jay chou * oh my.. it's not a crush ok?! he's mine!
2. Jerry Yan * he's mine too..! i love his smile
3. Zai Zai
4. daniel wu
5. david beckham
6. jolin
7. i forgot!
7 people I'll love to see doing this:no more already! Guess everyone did it!
1. perhaps.. Gina?!
2. christine
3. bon?
4. mandy?
5. you
6. you you
7. you and you
0 notes